Here’s how blockchain’s continued development can help the science industry uncover the secrets of tomorrow.
Japan is planning big for exploring 'fintech' (financial technology) segment. The world's third largest economy has decided to ease restrictions on investment in the fintech sector. After the proposed Bill is cleared by Japan's Parliament, banks can have 100 percent holding in non-finance related firms.
The emergence of blockchain ad network system provided by BitTeaser is changing the online advertising markets. With the blockchain-based system, any webmaster can now join the advertising sector regardless of the website’s traffic.
Year 2015 was dubbed as year of fintech. As financial technology startup companies flourish and gain huge fund. Global regulators are closely monitoring the fintech startups and will propose rules to regulate them.
USAA, a San Antonio, Texas-based financial institution serving current and former members of the military, is studying the underlying technology behind the digital currency bitcoin to help make its operations more efficient, a company executive said.
International Business Machines Corp is considering adopting the underlying technology behind bitcoin, known as the "blockchain," to create a digital cash and payment system for major currencies, according to a person familiar with the matter.
iPhone fans aren't too happy that Apple has decided to remove a Bitcoin application called Blockchain from the app store, with some taking extreme action to show their displeasure to Apple, Bloomberg reported.
Tokyo, Japan-based Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox announced on its site that it temporarily halted Bitcoin withdrawals to resolve a technical problem that arose from the increased withdrawal traffic.
Tech giant Apple has cleared the App Store of all Bitcoin mobile wallet apps by pulling Blockchain from the store on Wednesday without a clear explanation for the move, but retained other non-wallet Bitcoin apps in the said store.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan