Toronto, Canada-based personalized comic strip app Bitstrips is raising $15 million in a Series B funding round reportedly led by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers to address growth and scaling issues.
Social media users love and hate Bitstrips.
Bitstrips, a Facebook mobile application, surged in popularity among social media users.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Here's Why MyCutTV Is Now The Top App For Nonprofits To Raise Money In 2021
- Alexander Payne Discusses the Actors He Hopes to Direct in Future Films
- How to Start a Delivery Kitchen in 2021
- Using Crypto Trading Bots to Earn Passive Income
- Are There Limitations on What International Freight Forwarders Are Able to Transport?
- Reed Louis Jeune Discusses Becoming a Young Entrepreneur
- Jason Hughes, San Diego-Based CEO on the Secrets To Accomplishing Company Goals
- No One Business Is Absolved From Regulatory Control - But The Climate Continues To Confuse