The Birmingham-based company focused on developing cloud-based HR software. An area which rarely attracted software startups.
Birmingham-based United States Pipe and Foundry Co. and US Pipe Fabrication acquired Minnesota-based company Fab Pipe Inc. to expand its waterworks fabrication and distribution network in the Midwest.
The cargo plane of UPS crashed into a field close to Birmingham airport, killing two pilot and scattered debris over a rural area.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The Hidden Benefits of Gaming for Students
- Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash and Industry Execs on the Future of Saudi’s Hospitality Market
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law