Two big names, Wesfarmers and Sainsbury's, are vying for the Home Retail deal, despite warnings sent out by the seller itself regarding low profit expectations. While the deal seems to be in favor of Wesfarmers, Sainsbury's is not out of the picture yet.
Royal Bank of Scotland US subsidiary Citizens Financial Group is bidding out nearly 105 branches with USD6 billion in deposits and USD2.4 billion in loans.
Sources told Reuters that Chevron Corp would be getting bids by the end of September for its Nigerian oil blocks.
Shuanghui International's US$4.7 billion bid for Smithfield Foods raised an additional US$5 billion from international banks.
Disagreement as to how much was offered for 632 Lloyds Banking Group PLC ensued between NBNK Investments PLC owner Peter Levene and the Lloyd's CEO Antonio Horta Osorio.
Naptha supply offered by ONGC to potential buyers end of July
TPG bids with Blackstone as well as MEASAT for Optus' Australian satellite.
Greece is required to sell off its energy company shareholdings as part of their bailout deal.
AEG now off the market according to owner Phil Anschutz.
Carestream up for bids.
Sources report that Geely Holding Group would likely win bid for Fisker's green car startup
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It