Amazon.com Inc snapped up live-streaming gaming network Twitch Interactive for about $970 million in cash, reflecting Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bezos' resolve to transform Amazon into an Internet destination beyond its core retail operations.
New York, US-based grocery delivery service Blue Apron is looking to raise $50 million in its Series C funding with Stripes Group as the lead investor to boost its growth and revenue.
Piazza, a social Q&A platform that connects students, teaching assistants and professors, has rolled out a new recruiting tool with the help of an additional $8 million from Khosla Ventures and Bessemer Ventures in a Series B round which quietly closed last year, TechCrunch reported.
California-based mobile security firm Mojave Networks raised USD5 million in a funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners, to be used for its expansion and marketing efforts.
Alcresta announced that it had raised US$10 million to accelerate production and commercialization of its drug that helps cancer patients.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms