Amazon.com Inc snapped up live-streaming gaming network Twitch Interactive for about $970 million in cash, reflecting Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bezos' resolve to transform Amazon into an Internet destination beyond its core retail operations.
New York, US-based grocery delivery service Blue Apron is looking to raise $50 million in its Series C funding with Stripes Group as the lead investor to boost its growth and revenue.
Piazza, a social Q&A platform that connects students, teaching assistants and professors, has rolled out a new recruiting tool with the help of an additional $8 million from Khosla Ventures and Bessemer Ventures in a Series B round which quietly closed last year, TechCrunch reported.
California-based mobile security firm Mojave Networks raised USD5 million in a funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners, to be used for its expansion and marketing efforts.
Alcresta announced that it had raised US$10 million to accelerate production and commercialization of its drug that helps cancer patients.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display