Dell India announced to launch the world's smallest laptop in the business-class, the Dell Latitude 13 (7370). The product offers new advanced technologies for business users who travels often, with improved battery performance and security features.
Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) plan to outperformTesla. The agency under Department of Energy has been on research for years.
Android users can experience the new system update since 2015. Some remarkable new features include security improvement, performance management, user interface, storage improvement, and support to new innovations including the Type-C USB.
It's not rocket science to figure out that everything that runs with electricity costs money; exactly how much it costs, however, has just been recently figured out. People these days are not only looking for the best mobile devices; they are also on the lookout for better battery lives. Big Corporations such as Apple has taken an initiative for this. For example, according to MacStories the newly released iPhone 6S and the iPhone 6S Plus and its new iOS 9 have optimized apps and key technologies that help its users have an energy efficient experience. That's because everyone just struggles with battery life and there's no such thing as enough battery.
StoreDot, a startup nanotechnology company in Israel, had come up with a battery charger that could fully charge drained phone batteries in a minute. Doron Myersdorf, the co-founder and CEO of StoreDot, and his team introduce a charger that fully loads up phone batteries within 60 seconds.
Qualcomm announced Quick Charge 3.0. It is a 'next-generation' charger that promises to charge smart phones from 0 to 80% by 35 minutes. The charger will be available alongside Snapdragon processors next year.
Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA.O) on Thursday unveiled Tesla Energy - storage systems or batteries for homes, companies and utilities that will expand its business beyond electric vehicles and tap into a fast-growing area of the energy industry.
Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA.O) shares rose more than 7 percent in after-hours trading on Wednesday after the electric-car maker beat analysts' expectations for third-quarter results.
Apple Inc said many customers will need to wait until next month for their new iPhones after a record 4 million first-day pre-orders were logged, double the number for the iPhone 5 two years ago.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value