Atlanta has once again opened its door for RA Dickey for another contract.
Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred remains hopeful that a big league team will be at the exhibition game in Cuba next year. And the commissioner even expressed his high hope that the Major League Baseball team headinf to Cuba would be a good thing for baseball.
Lawyers for Major League Baseball and Alex Rodriguez argue as to jurisdiction of the case, if it were in federal court or state court.
The New York Yankees will pay US$6.8 million for acquiring Alfonso Soriano.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies
- Italy Formally Withdraws From Belt and Road Agreement With China
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- EU to Delay Tariffs on UK Electric Vehicles for 3 Years, Offers €3 Billion to Boost Battery Manufacturing
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS