Electronics retailer RadioShack Corp filed for U.S. bankruptcy protection on Thursday and said it had a deal in place to sell as many as 2,400 stores to an affiliate of hedge fund Standard General, its lender and largest shareholder.
The procedures for the Nov 19 auction had been approved by a bankruptcy court.
After its creditors opposing the original auction process for the assets of LightSquared Inc, the new plan was approved by the bankruptcy court.
Kodak gets flexible financing and reorganization plans as it prepares to come out of bankruptcy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms