Bank of China UK on Wednesday issued $413 million worth of yuan-denominated bonds in London, as China seeks to increase the international usage of its currency for trade and investment. Bank of China also said that the bond will list on London's bourse.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has dropped its offer to advise Turkey's Aselsan on a planned secondary listing. The Turkish defense contractor recently closed a deal with a Chinese firm under US sanctions.
Ben Venue Laboratories, a subsidiary of German Boehringer Ingelheim in the US, has engaged Bank of American Merill Lynch to advise it on a proposed sale of its sterile injectable drugs business.
The government of South Korea has increased the offering size for a part of its stake in Industrial Bank of Korea (IBK) to USD250 million. Its finance ministry will be selling 23.24 million shares instead of the initial 13.16 million shares.
According to a source, Bank of America would appoint Alexandre Bettamio to its Latin America investment unit in Brazil.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic