Bank of China UK on Wednesday issued $413 million worth of yuan-denominated bonds in London, as China seeks to increase the international usage of its currency for trade and investment. Bank of China also said that the bond will list on London's bourse.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has dropped its offer to advise Turkey's Aselsan on a planned secondary listing. The Turkish defense contractor recently closed a deal with a Chinese firm under US sanctions.
Ben Venue Laboratories, a subsidiary of German Boehringer Ingelheim in the US, has engaged Bank of American Merill Lynch to advise it on a proposed sale of its sterile injectable drugs business.
The government of South Korea has increased the offering size for a part of its stake in Industrial Bank of Korea (IBK) to USD250 million. Its finance ministry will be selling 23.24 million shares instead of the initial 13.16 million shares.
According to a source, Bank of America would appoint Alexandre Bettamio to its Latin America investment unit in Brazil.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders