Demonetization really affects the sales of products.They decrease drastically.
India’s internet regulator, the TRAI, had officially banned Facebook’s Free Basics program. The program has been banned for a few months now, but TRAI has been willing to reevaluate the terms until it came up with the decision that the program would not be allowed in the country. The Free Basics program was banned due to concerns over internet neutrality.
As Ebola persists in West Africa, shipping lines and traders are tweaking their contracts to protect themselves if the disease puts crews at risk of infection or prevents vessels calling at affected ports.
Independent health advisers to the World Health Organization (WHO) have assessed that there should be no general ban on travel or trade with countries reeling from an Ebola epidemic in West Africa, the U.N. agency said on Monday.
Rakuten Inc sought court action to stop the passage of the bill to prohibit the over the counter sales of certain drugs over the Internet.
Vietnam announced plan to ban free chat applications to protect network providers in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The Hidden Benefits of Gaming for Students
- Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash and Industry Execs on the Future of Saudi’s Hospitality Market
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law