Nawaz-led govt to clip wings of regulatory authorities.
In the wake of Brussels attack, more European countries are considering making new policies that would legally require tech companies to hand over encrypted information when needed. That will affect tech companies around the world as Apple is pushing forward to fight back in the U.S. as well as in Europe.
A sample test conducted by Uttar Pradesh food safety officials found that Nestle’s Maggi noodles contain more percentage of ash than permitted by the regulations. However, the company has denied the accusation, stating that the claim is based on the wrong standard.
The Bangladesh central bank said that it has lost $100 million from its account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, later discovered to be transferred to the Philippines banking system. The central bank claimed that the Fed’s system was hacked, although the New York Fed denied that there was any hacking attempt made regarding that transaction.
Embraer under fire for corruption charges in the Dominican Republic.
The Chairman and two other senior executives of China Solar Energy Holdings Ltd were arrested by Chinese authorities.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks