Oil and gas producer Seplat, the first publicly listed oil and gas firm in the Nigerian bourse, said that it would end its gas flaring activities in the country by September and expects that the practice would be halted in the country by 2020.
Seplat's public debut has been expected to increase IPOs on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, reported Ventures Africa.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Al Humaidi Family of Kuwait: An Entrepreneurial Family to Watch
- History of Changing the Treatment of Diseases With the Help of Biomedicine.
- UN Ambassador & Forbes Honoree Chrissybil Boulin is Transforming Education
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.