Hedge funds in Asia witnessed losses the most in January 2016. The financial markets sell-off in the month made hedge funds suffer losses over 10 percent. Asia-focused hedge funds recorded losses of 3.1 percent indicating the worst beginning since 2008.
The retail debt asset base of Reliance Mutual Fund grew 1.5 times its retail asset base between 2012 and 2013.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan