CIA's former Chief Technology Officer Gus Hunt will be foraying into the venture capital space to serve as an advisor to investment firm Artis Ventures, VentureBeat reported.
California, US-based clinical genomic startup Omicia has raised $6.8 million in a Series A round led by Artis Ventures for the expansion of its marketing efforts and optimization of its big data offerings.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic