Dalia, Israel-based water measurement solutions and services provider Arad Group picked up a controlling stake in Mexico-based water meter manufacturer Cicasa for $2.04 million to gain access to the Latin American market.
Israeli water meter developer Arad Group is in advanced talks to buy a 50% stake in a Mexican water-measuring company, a Bloomberg report said. The deal is reportedly worth $10 million and is expected to be closed early next year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display