Samsung Pay has launched today in China trying to get a better position from its rival, Apple Pay and Alipay. Shoppers who use Samsung smartphones compatible with the company's newly launched mobile payment service will be able to pay for their purchases even without using a debit or credit card.
Apple has enjoyed a series of advantages of their innovative mobile payment and digital wallet service with ApplePay. However, Apple and other technology companies which dominated the mobile payment service, is now facing a serious competition from one big financial institution, JPMorgan Chase.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms