Microsoft is finally moving on from Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10, with exceptions of certain aging Windows updates. The software giant has rolled out the Edge, an improved version of the Explorer, and urges its users to make the switch swiftly, for a continued and, most importantly, secure relationship.
Feronia identified the private placement equity investors and the breakdowns as to their purchases.
Chicago based law firm Freeborn & Peters had announced the hiring of Gary A. Jungels as Partner for its Corporate Practice Group.
Sidley Austin LLC had announced Timothy Spangler joining the firm as its new partner for its Global Investment Funds unit.
Scottish Equity Partners backs up Tryzens acquisition from Jaywing Plc.
LinkedIn will announce its earnings this week.
Chromecast quickly sold out in a matter of hours after its announcement.
Endo gains strength with new CEO.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible