SocialRank bags $1 million in seed funding led by Vaizra Investments with other participants Advancit Capital, BOLDstart Ventures, Social Starts, Iowa City Capital Partners, and various angel investors.
The Florida Venture Forum will host its seventh annual Early Stage Conference May 15 together with the 4th Annual Statewide Collegiate Business Plan Competition in Florida attended by 20 choice ventures positioned for equity financing.
Milan, Italy-based mobile app development platform AppsBuilder bagged $1.5 million in a funding round from United Ventures to consolidate its businesses in the UK and the US.
Tysons Corner, US-based secure digital ID network ID.me scored $10 million in combined venture capital and debt funding to build its own online marketplace for its users.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay