As oil price continues to plunge, two Japan airlines:Air Nippon Airways (ANA) and Japan Airlines (JAL) decided to eliminate fuel surcharge. This will trim the airline tickets price substantially. Both airlines are also actively searching for alternative fuel.
Japan's failed budget carrier Skymark Airlines Inc (SKALF.PK) submitted a restructuring plan for court approval on Friday despite opposition from the two main creditors owed about two-thirds of its roughly 300 billion yen ($2.4 billion) debt.
Japan's biggest airline, ANA Holdings Inc (9202.T), will buy a stake of less than 20 percent in Skymark Airlines Inc (SKALF.PK) as part of a rescue plan for the bankrupt domestic budget carrier, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
According to a report by the South China Morning Post, the approved merger of American Airlines and US Airways to form the largest airline by revenues in the world is not good news for passengers.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms