Cambridge, US-based venture capital firm Amplify Partners raised $49.1 million for its new fund to back early-stage firms in the storage, networking, and Internet hardware industries.
New venture capital fund Amplify Partners raises $49.1M to back IT infrastructure startups in the US
Washington-based tech firm Opscode has raised USD32 million in a Series D funding round and changed its name to Chef after its configuration management and IT automation "cookbook" has become popular in the enterprise market.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value