Reuters heard from five anonymous sources that Norway-based debt collector Lindorff's owners, Swiss Investor AB and private equity firm Altor, had already hired banks to lead the Nordic company's IPO.
Investor AB, one of the majority shareholders of Lindorff, said it was open to divesting ideas for Lindorff.
Altor was geared to acquire a majority stake in Rossignol Group that include Weber Investment and the Boix-Vives family.
Altor's Fund III said that it would acquire Rossignol Group's majority shares.
With a US$1.1 billion offer for the Cermaq's fish feed unit, Bain Capital and Altor complicated Marine Harvest's plans of acquiring the entire firm with a US$1.7 billion deal.
Private equity form CVC wants to sell its Danish retailer Matas while Nordic peer Altor is preparing to sell Swedish food supply business Eurocater.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display