San Francisco, US-based real estate equity crowdfunding startup RealCrowd Inc nabbed $1.6 million in a seed funding round from Data Collective, Y Combinator's Garry Tan, and some real estate managers.
Secret, the widely-popular anonymous social sharing app, has obtained $8.6 million in its Series A funding round from a sizable number of investors, TechCrunch reported.
San Francisco, California-based music startup SoundFocus raised $1.7 million in a funding round to develop an iPhone app that adjusts music according to the user's hearing abilities.
Berkeley, US-based startup MobileWorks raised $2.1 million in funding to change the way outsourcing works by generating online jobs for people who cannot enter the traditional career path.
Renowned technology innovators invested $5 million to close the latest funding round of San Francisco-based mobile technology firm Apportable, bringing to $7.4 million total funds raised to date.
Former Square Wallet technical lead David Byttow and former Google product manager Chrys Bader-Wechseler are raising USD1.2 million in seed funding for their new startup called Secret.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM