Metals company Alcoa Inc (AA.N) on Monday it would acquire titanium supplier RTI International Metals Inc (RTI.N) as it continues to invest in more profitable products for the aerospace and automotive industries.
Japanese aluminum buyers will mostly pay record high premiums of $420 per tonne over London Metal Exchange (LME) prices for October-December shipments, up 3-5 percent from the prior quarter, five sources directly involved in the talks said.
The world's largest aluminum producer names Libby Archell new Vice President of Corporate Affairs.
Alcoa Inc. reported better-than-expected performance this season.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century