Airbus Helicopters (AIR.PA) is in the final stages of talks that could land it a contract worth at least $3 billion for the development and production of military and civil helicopters in South Korea, French media said on Wednesday.
Airbus Helicopters said on Friday it is in talks with Indian companies including Mahindra and Mahindra (MAHM.NS), Reliance Industries (RELI.NS) and Tata Group to jointly make military helicopters, to comply with rules aimed at helping the local defense industry.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It
- Apple and Paramount Streaming Bundle Report Spurs Rise in Media Stocks
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Germany's Unemployment Rate Rises to Highest Since 2021
- Denmark Set to Remove 1,000 Crown Banknote From Circulation
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits