London's air has been reported of high levels of PM2.5 that was recorded from March 10-13. These minute particles can get inside the lungs and find its way into the bloodstream giving the body's immune system difficulty filtering it out.
Air New Zealand has joined hands with Virgin Australia to scrutinise options for internally manufactured aviation biofuel. The move mirrors airlines' effort to reduce aviation impact on global warming.
Intense fog in Delhi, India, caused great disruptions in train schedules. Nearly 60 trains were cancelled while around 10 were delayed due to poor visibility. The air pollution problems in Delhi is quite acute and the government should should work towards a resolution.
Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull urged Chinese Premier Li Keqiang to hasten environmental tests of sulfur content on coal imports as Australian exporters claim that the new standards disrupts the trade and drives down the already low prices.
Beijing will build four gas-fired power and heating plants by next year and shut the last of its coal-fired generators by 2017 as part of its campaign against hazardous air pollution, officials said.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms