Bethany Mota, the YouTube and Instagram star may be the last hope to help Aeropostale. The retailer can bring millions of Mota's follower in Instagram and YouTube to the store.
Following another quarterly loss, the clothing company is in rush to find the best option. That includes putting the company on sale.
The New York based teen retailer plans to eliminate its corporate headcount as its sales fall. The company also reaffirmed its outlook for the fourth quarter.
Amarilis Sinchi visited Macy's at a New Jersey mall on Black Friday, but she waited until this week to purchase the red fleece pajamas she had her eye on.
Alison LePard, a 19-year-old college sophomore from Wellesley, Massachusetts, says that when she shops for clothes and accessories, her goal is a look that is uniquely hers. So she does a lot of mixing and matching.
American casual apparel and accessories retailer Aeropostale on Tuesday adopted a poison pill. The struggling teen retailer, however, said that the move was not meant to deter potential suitors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display