Water technology investments have not been popular, but the threat of drought and concerns about a fast-growing population has started a slow change in this area, Gigaom reported.
Accelerator program and investment firm 500 Startups announced that it was able to close USD 44.1 million for its second fund.
Battery Ventures, Austin Ventures and The Valley Fund have all made their commitments to back-up the newly launched accelerator program, OpenIncubate.
BDC Venture Capital extended US$150,000 to 10 recent Launch36 graduates.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms