California, US-based clinical genomic startup Omicia has raised $6.8 million in a Series A round led by Artis Ventures for the expansion of its marketing efforts and optimization of its big data offerings.
Connecticut, US-based pharmaceutical firm Mederi Therapeutics raised $18.5 million in a Series B funding round for the sales and marketing of its treatment for Gastrointestinal Reflux Disease (GERD) and fecal incontinence.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Macy's Receives $5.8 Billion Buyout Offer: Report
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia