Abbott said that it has signed a definitive deal to acquire Alere for a net value of $5.8 billion in cash. Abbott expects the acquisition to be immediately accretive to its earnings per share upon completion.
Regulators in France, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg are suspending the marketing approval of 25 generic drugs due to concerns over the quality of data from clinical trials conducted by India's GVK Biosciences, French watchdog ANSM said on Friday.
Media and digital marketing firm Dentsu Aegis Network added China-based social creative firm Verawom for an undisclosed sum, in a deal that will integrate the latter into the Isobar China group.
Abbott announced the completion of its purchase of IDEV Technologies Wednesday.
Abbott completed its purchase of IDEV Technologies Inc for USD 310 million.
Abbott Laboratories is set to acquire all of IDEV Technologies' outstanding equity shares for US $30 million.
Abbott Laboratories would purchase Idev Technologies and OptiMedica Corp. for around US$560 million as it expands its device offerings.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display