Moped, a messaging platform startup, had been acquired by local cloud-based software startup 6Wunderkinder, according to the former's announcement on its website. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
Berlin-based task management company 6Wunderkinder raised USD19 million in a Series B funding round to be used for the firm's expansion in the US and business development.
New investor Sequoia Capital and other existing investors had backed Berlin-based 6Wunderkinder's USD30 million Series B funding round.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM