5AM Ventures and Lundbeckfond Ventures led the $16 million Series A round for scPharmaceuticals, a pharmaceutical firm that is establishing products for subcutaneous delivery, a statement about the funding said.
RuiYi Inc, a biotech firm based in California and China, has secured $15 million for its Series B funding round from its existing backers, a statement about the funding said.
Igenica Inc, the biopharmaceutical firm dedicated to developing antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates to treat the Big C, obtained $14 million in its Series C extension round.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program