Air Seychelles announced its record growth of its international business, thanks to its popular Abu Dhabi route.
Google placed an additional EUR450 million in its data center located in Hamina, southeastern Finland.
A Reuters article urged the Greek government to put more effort into investment programs that would encourage more local startups.
Wal-Mart said in its press conference that it would be focusing more on its e-commerce business to curtail effects of China's slowing retail market.
As it bought out properties post recession at 35% below market value, Blackstone had accumulated assets for rent to grow into a mature industry.
Danish turbine maker Vestas Wind Systems A/S bond yields declined because of plans to sell off its machining and casting unit.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia