Mumbai, India-based social venture capital firm Aavishkaar Venture Management invested INR18.6 crore in US-based luxury lifestyle brand Mela Artisans for the latter's domestic and international product expansion.
Five companies would be vying for the West Bengali government's shares in Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd through a bidding process.
Videocon Group Chairman Venugopal Dhoot confirmed that its West Bengali project would commence by the end of 2013.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017
- Do Depreciating Currencies Increase Debt Burdens?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Work-Related Accidents
- Is gaming a safe bet for investors?