Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google features 'Star Wars' themes, making users choose to join "Dark side," "Light Side" N
- Blue Origin's rocket returns safely after space flight; Jeff Bezos sees suborbital flights by 2017
- Fake Product Reviews Influence The Online Sale: Are The Customers In Arrest Of This Festive Manipulation?
- Britain Expand Its Military Spending In Defense Against Islamic State
- Li-Fi, a wireless technology that is 100 times faster than Wi-Fi
- Turing Pharmaceuticals Won't Cut Price of Daraprim
- Google, Facebook among Silicon Valley majors to lead India's broader free internet
- Today's home price rebound is different from bubble era, says San Francisco Federal Reserve