Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Top 20 African tech startups, PesaPal, mobile services providers in the lead
- Amazon offers 3D printing to customize earrings, bobble head toys
- [Sponsor Post] How to Transfer Contacts, Messages from Android to Computer
- Twitter assuages growth concerns for now as shares soar 35 percent
- Amazon, Twitter, Instagram Bank on Their Logos for Success: What Makes them Standout
- Time almost up for Argentina to avoid debt default
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Why Swell Acquisition for $30M is Beneficial to Apple?