Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon Secret Deals
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Taylor Swift Collaborates With Zayn Malik For "Fifty Shades Of Grey"
- RF Target price
- Deregulation Moves Predicted On Donald Trump’s Administration
- Trump Celebrates $50 Billion Investment on Robotic Doctors and Lawyers
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal
- $44 Million Investment To Solve Homelessness In Northern Ireland