Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The $40 billion jet buying spree - IndiGo's big bet
- Venezuela music project helps low-income kids even before birth
- Investor group aims to buy Adidas' Reebok unit
- Marc Andreessen quits eBay board ahead of PayPal spinoff
- China's companies, billionaires must step up to fight Ebola: WFP
- Qatar to buy $616 million stake in HK department store operator
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ
- Banks to get instruction manual for submitting Libor quotes