Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Student.com Raised $60 Million From High-Profile Investors to Help Students Find Accommodations
- US Foods Files For Up To $100 Million IPO Under New York Stock Exchange
- OPPO Releases Aussie Emoji Keyboard App For Androids
- Nestle to acquire food-maker Osem Investments for $840 million
- Once Most Underachieving CEO Meg Whitman’s Pay Package Slashed By 13% In 2015
- AccelFoods to Fund Packaged Foods and Beverages worth $20 Million
- Startup with a smart gardening system manage to raise $2 million in funding
- Microsoft Announced Partnerships With 74 Android Device Makers