Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Cost of Galaxy's battle against iPhone on the rise
- Costs for Germany's nuclear exit could rise to $75 billion
- German Chancellor, Greek PM agree to stay in touch to reach debt deal
- Microsoft profit, revenue beats Wall Street view; shares up
- Google rolls out new U.S. wireless service
- Xerox cuts 2015 profit forecast due to strong dollar
- Nokia denies return to phone manufacturing
- Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi becomes first foreign lender in decades to open Myanmar branch