Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Russia to adopt tough position if Ukraine defaults: PM Medvedev
- HP reports profit above estimates, shares up
- Japan unveils $110 billion plan to fund Asia infrastructure, eye on AIIB
- Takata doubling U.S. recall for defective air bags to 34 million vehicles
- UBS seeks to offload Australian wealth unit to management: source
- Charter Communications nears $55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable - sources
- Alibaba's latest gambit in fighting fakes: foster local brands
- Berlusconi says still looking for an investor in AC Milan