Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Norwest Venture Partners Expands Presence With New Investment Team Hire and Office in San Francisco
- BNY Mellon China JV gets regulator approval for exit of U.S. partner
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- Digital River to be acquired by investor group for $840 million
- AMC Networks buys 49.9 percent stake in BBC America
- Lockheed, Pentagon reach $4 billion deal for more F-35 jets
- Airbnb valued at $13 billion as it discusses employee stock sale: WSJ
- Apple ponders sapphire options, leaves door open for GT