Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- New Apple iPhone to have 'mobile wallet' function: Bloomberg
- Heineken to sell Mexican can, bottle maker to Crown
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- China's Li Ning stumbles from gold medal position to no man's land
- From Seoul to Mexico City, pressure mounts to ease U.S. oil export ban
- Microsoft will not hand over overseas email, despite order
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- Samsung Heavy to absorb Samsung Engineering for $2.5 billion