Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Facebook's Oculus unveils new virtual reality prototype device
- Oracle's Ellison steps aside, co-CEOs Catz and Hurd take over
- SoftBank estimates $4.6 bln gain from Alibaba listing
- The Trendlines Group Ltd. Files Final Prospectus and Announces Pricing for Initial Public Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Food companies, restaurants add protein to beef up profits
- Relief over Scotland gives way to 'Great Stagnation' worries
- ESM's chief says EU, IMF in no mood for a Greek debt haircut
- When music stops for Oracle CEO dance, Catz may grab Ellison's chair : analysts