Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google launches new email service dubbed 'Inbox'
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- Michigan becomes fifth U.S. state to thwart direct Tesla car sales
- Delphi Automotive looking to sell thermal unit for $1 billion
- Japan casino bill delayed again; resort opening could miss Olympics: sources
- Alibaba looking to expand Hollywood content offering: Bloomberg
- QE2 Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing of Qualifying Transaction
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns