Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- EBay considering PayPal spinoff - report
- OnBeep Raises New Funding Worth $6.25M
- Foresight wins Goldman big role in China's preferred shares deals
- Gap raises forecast; to open 40 stores in India
- Opera's Mini browser to be installed on Microsoft phones
- U.S. venture firm Kleiner Perkins suffers security breach
- After Russia targets McDonald's, businesses wonder who's next
- Gold near two-month low; set for weekly drop on interest rate fears