Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Yemeksepeti CEO in Turkey gives out $27M to employees after sale
- Europe invests $384M in search for alien life on Jupiter's moons
- Stronger US dollar is a threat to emerging markets' currencies, and to US economy
- The trinity of Content Marketing and why are they important in your business
- Creditworthiness of US at stake; Will cash-strapped US raise debt ceiling?
- Will $500-billion buying support restore normalcy in Chinese market?
- Apple and Nike to pay back customers $15 cash or $25 gift card as settlement in Nike+ FuelBand class action suit
- CFPB fines Citibank for illegal credit card practices