Waltham, Massachusetts-based data security firm Verdasys landed $12 million in a new venture round for its market and product expansion as it named former McAfee executive Kenneth Levine as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
David Goel, the manager of Waltham, Massachusetts-based hedge fund Matrix Capital Management, bought a three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan fro Charles Bronfman, the heir of Canadian beverage firm Seagram Co, in a deal valued $19 million.
Waltham, US-based venture capital fund Matrix Partners invested an undisclosed amount in Chennai, India-based micro and small business financing firm Five Star Business Credits Ltd (FSBC).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Steve Jobs bio says Disney CEO kept Jobs' condition a secret: Bloomberg
- IBM to share technology with China in strategy shift
- When it comes to e-cigs, Big Tobacco is concerned for your health
- Aetos Capital preparing to sell Japan's Simplex, seeks $1.7 billion
- Bayer weighing options for consumer garden products
- Oil surges on Yemen air strikes, global stocks tumble