San Francisco, California-based credit card wallet Coin is currently raising around $15 million in a Series A financing round, according to several sources knowledgeable on the situation.
Goldman Sachs, Nike and Visa shares were added to the Dow Jone Industrial Average replacing Bank of America, Hewlett-Packard Co. and Alcoa Inc.
Visa and MasterCard will ease EMV migration through tech licensing deal.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia