Houston, US-based virtual reality (VR) treadmill maker Virtuix Omni bagged $3 million in its seed funding round with Tekton Ventures and Maveron as lead investors to fund the commercial release of its product.
The $2 billion acquisition of Oculus VR Inc by social media giant Facebook Inc has turned the interest of investors to virtual reality startups, Bloomberg News reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia