New York, US-based social TV startup Viggle snapped up San Francisco, California-based rival Dijit Media for an undisclosed sum to acquire and incorporate the latter's NextGuide and reminder button features into its own offerings.
New York-based startup Viggle announced its purchase of entertainment news website and social platform Wetpaint for $30 million in a bid to bulk up its social TV business.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery