YPF enters into a shale gas project development agreement with Dow Chemical at the Vaca Muerta formation.
The Vaca Muerta oil field is set to be offered for bids by the regional authority of Patagonia, Argentina.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Sony Pictures warns staff on fraudsters misusing stolen data
- World set to end year in brittle economic state
- Russian ruble suffers steepest drop in 16 years
- Insurer Delta Lloyd sells Belgian bank to China's Anbang
- Diverse allies rally for Microsoft in overseas data fight
- U.S. housing starts fall, but trend points to recovery
- Oil slumps near $59 for first time since 2009 on oversupply
- Legoland operator Merlin puts blocks in place for growth