YPF enters into a shale gas project development agreement with Dow Chemical at the Vaca Muerta formation.
The Vaca Muerta oil field is set to be offered for bids by the regional authority of Patagonia, Argentina.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Chipotle shares could plunge unless growth revives: Barron's
- Heinz completes Kraft purchase, Buffett joins board
- Russia waits in wings as Greek debt crisis deepens
- Bundesbank chief warns of Grexit damage to German budget: Handelsblatt
- CVC say they are under no pressure to sell F1
- China brokerages pledge to buy $19.3 billion in shares to steady plunging market
- China curbs IPOs, enlists brokers in all-out bid to end market rout
- Element to buy majority of GE Capital's fleet ops for C$8.6 bln