YPF enters into a shale gas project development agreement with Dow Chemical at the Vaca Muerta formation.
The Vaca Muerta oil field is set to be offered for bids by the regional authority of Patagonia, Argentina.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets
- Barnes & Noble to keep Nook business, spin off college books unit
- Costco ties up with Citigroup, Visa for U.S. co-branded cards
- Bayer crown prince vows independence for diversified drugmaker
- Reality hits North Dakota's pricey apartment market; rents drop
- IEX hires ex-NYSE regulator as it readies to be a stock exchange
- Huawei plans big push to sell its phones, wearable devices in U.S.
- NY Federal Reserve sets dates for March repurchase agreements