YPF enters into a shale gas project development agreement with Dow Chemical at the Vaca Muerta formation.
The Vaca Muerta oil field is set to be offered for bids by the regional authority of Patagonia, Argentina.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- DH Capital Advises Clear Measures on Sale to Data Intensity
- IBM struggles to reinvent itself in an age of cloud
- Yahoo set to outline cost-cutting efforts
- U.S. risks trade sanctions in WTO meat label dispute
- QE2 Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing of Qualifying Transaction
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances
- Michigan becomes fifth U.S. state to thwart direct Tesla car sales
- India's Aditya Birla bids for Lafarge-Holcim assets: sources