YPF enters into a shale gas project development agreement with Dow Chemical at the Vaca Muerta formation.
The Vaca Muerta oil field is set to be offered for bids by the regional authority of Patagonia, Argentina.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- BMW launches automated driving project in China with Baidu
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Detroit should be able to borrow after bankruptcy -consultant
- Investcorp to complete $1.43 billion Berlin Packaging sale to Oak Hill in October
- Big Shift in China's Consumer Economy Impacts Its Role Providing Cheap Consumer Goods on the Worldwide Stage
- SRR Advises on Sale of Engineered Polymers Corp.
- Global spa, wellness industry estimated at $3.4 trillion: report
- Adidas seeks to placate investors with share buyback