YPF enters into a shale gas project development agreement with Dow Chemical at the Vaca Muerta formation.
The Vaca Muerta oil field is set to be offered for bids by the regional authority of Patagonia, Argentina.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Coca-Cola to buy 29 percent stake in Indonesian unit for $500 million
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Android co-founder Andy Rubin to leave Google
- At Brazil auto show, industry wonders if it can get any worse
- Japan's Rakuten Inc launches cheap smartphone service
- Fujifilm cautious on Avigan profitability, eyes Ebola spread
- Lack of mechanics threatens U.S. Air Force target date for F-35
- Sony reports narrower second-quarter loss than estimated on strong PlayStation 4 sales