YPF enters into a shale gas project development agreement with Dow Chemical at the Vaca Muerta formation.
The Vaca Muerta oil field is set to be offered for bids by the regional authority of Patagonia, Argentina.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Norwest Venture Partners Expands Presence With New Investment Team Hire and Office in San Francisco
- BNY Mellon China JV gets regulator approval for exit of U.S. partner
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- AMC Networks buys 49.9 percent stake in BBC America
- Lockheed, Pentagon reach $4 billion deal for more F-35 jets
- Digital River to be acquired by investor group for $840 million
- Apple ponders sapphire options, leaves door open for GT
- Delphi Automotive looking to sell thermal unit for $1 billion