YPF enters into a shale gas project development agreement with Dow Chemical at the Vaca Muerta formation.
The Vaca Muerta oil field is set to be offered for bids by the regional authority of Patagonia, Argentina.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Planemaker Dassault to double Rafale output in two-to-three years if India buys
- Yum China spinoff becoming more probable: J.P. Morgan
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Races Past 'Mad Max: Fury Road' With Outstanding $70.3 million
- Worldwide Chromebook sales set to reach 7.3 million units in 2015: Gartner
- S&P ends at all-time highs but traders eye weak volume
- Takata doubling U.S. recall for defective air bags to 34 million vehicles
- HP reports profit above estimates, shares up
- Yahoo shares plunge on report IRS considering spin-off rule changes