YPF enters into a shale gas project development agreement with Dow Chemical at the Vaca Muerta formation.
The Vaca Muerta oil field is set to be offered for bids by the regional authority of Patagonia, Argentina.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Germany boosts onshore wind capacity by record amount in 2014
- Greece should follow EU line on Russia: EU's Schulz
- U.S. FCC warns against blocking personal Wi-Fi access
- Sunac China to buy 49.3 percent stake in troubled developer Kaisa: Caixin
- Huawei says consumer business group targets $16 billion revenue
- GM to suspend production at its Russian plant for two months
- Oil surges 8 percent as U.S. rig count plunges, shorts scramble
- Politics, mobile overshadow Alibaba's fairy-tale run