Uttar Pradesh, India-based Internet network Times Internet backed Noida-based mobile education startup GradeStack with an undisclosed amount to turn mobile education into a social experience.
Mumbai, India-based social venture capital firm Aavishkaar Venture Management invested INR18.6 crore in US-based luxury lifestyle brand Mela Artisans for the latter's domestic and international product expansion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia