The Australian government boosted its funding to AU$76 million to encourage partnerships between university researchers and the industry. The fund forms part of the AU$1.1 billion National Innovation and Science Agenda.
University of Kansan pushes research for dementia.
Thinking that the research is illegal, state lawmakers pushed to stop University of Mexico on researching using the body parts of aborted babies.
Last Thursday, Tate Student Center’s biggest room was filled with more than a thousand people after University of Georgia formally publicize its fund-raising campaign.
Canadian students can now receive more grants as the government’s first budget revealed more financial aids for post-secondary students. In addition, graduates will not be demanded to pay students loan back until they make $25,000 a year.
One of China’s biggest venture capital firm, Qiming, secured its fifth US dollar venture capital fund in total of $648 million. The fund will help expand the firm’s investments in Chinese top startups in various sectors such as internet, consumer, technology, healthcare, as well as cleantech.
The website for students and lecturers should have displayed links to class resources and informations. But instead, it showed pictures of militants and the verses of Quran in Arabic.
peerTransfer raised $6.4 million in a round led by QED Investors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia