ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Tinder all set for an IPO in late 2015, says parent company IAC; Joey Levin named as IAC's new CEO
- Breaking the glass ceiling in China: How Zhou Qunfei of Lens Technology became the only self-made richest woman in China
- Google offered $200 to $300M to Impossible Foods for plant-based cheeseburgers
- Mexican government hikes dollar auction by almost 4 folds; holds rates
- Will $500-billion buying support restore normalcy in Chinese market?
- Not a quick fix: A raise in fast-food hourly wages to $15 leads to 4% increase of product prices- study
- Chime Communications board okays GBP365M cash offer
- Victoria's Secret is losing $9B for casting out plus-size lingerie