ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Countries engaging in currency wars?
- NSA chief warns Chinese cyber attacks could shut U.S. infrastructure
- BOJ's quantitative easing affecting Asian markets
- Falling inflation a worry for Europe but also the world
- China's Xiaomi says invests $300 million in online video firm iQiyi
- U.S. sets import duties on Chinese car and light truck tires
- Computer spying malware uncovered with 'stealth' features: Symantec
- Microsoft sues IRS for details of probe on internal transactions