ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Sesame Street Establishes a Venture Capital Fund
- Gulf investors to acquire stake from Kuwait’s Americana at $1.7 bln
- India's Bharat Biotech International Announced Invention of Vaccine for Zika Virus
- Verizon CEO showed interest in Yahoo acquisition
- Charlottesville Is The Fastest Growing Venture Capital City in the U.S.
- Stryker acquires Sage for $2.76 billion
- Samsung Debuts 4K Blu-Ray Player, UBD-K8500/ZA For $399 With Limited Availability
- The First Rolls Royce Dawn Convertible Auctions For $750,000, Insurance Mogul Julian Movsesian Wins The Bid