ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Samsung unveils sleek new Galaxy phones to take on Apple
- Costco ties up with Citigroup, Visa for U.S. co-branded cards
- Barnes & Noble to keep Nook business, spin off college books unit
- Bayer crown prince vows independence for diversified drugmaker
- U.S. CEOs modestly more upbeat on economy, spending: survey