ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- Norwest Venture Partners Expands Presence With New Investment Team Hire and Office in San Francisco
- BNY Mellon China JV gets regulator approval for exit of U.S. partner
- Airbnb valued at $13 billion as it discusses employee stock sale: WSJ
- AMC Networks buys 49.9 percent stake in BBC America
- Lockheed, Pentagon reach $4 billion deal for more F-35 jets
- Digital River to be acquired by investor group for $840 million
- Apple ponders sapphire options, leaves door open for GT