ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Coca-Cola to buy 29 percent stake in Indonesian unit for $500 million
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Android co-founder Andy Rubin to leave Google
- Fujifilm cautious on Avigan profitability, eyes Ebola spread
- Japan's Rakuten Inc launches cheap smartphone service
- Daimler, VW dampen speculation about imminent CEO succession
- At Brazil auto show, industry wonders if it can get any worse
- Samsung Electronics seeks China comeback with first metallic smartphones