ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google launches new email service dubbed 'Inbox'
- Alibaba looking to expand Hollywood content offering: Bloomberg
- Norwest Venture Partners Expands Presence With New Investment Team Hire and Office in San Francisco
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- Delphi Automotive looking to sell thermal unit for $1 billion
- Business activity improves in China, euro zone but little sign of turnaround
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Michigan becomes fifth U.S. state to thwart direct Tesla car sales