ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Newest Android and iOs Games of 2015: Paradise for Gamers
- Amazon Echo Grow Smarter On Its First Birthday
- Lockheed-Boeing JV to fly into satellite launching space
- Fake Product Reviews Influence The Online Sale: Are The Customers In Arrest Of This Festive Manipulation?
- Samsung now supports Chase Banks and SunTrust
- Australian Prime Minister Urges Chinese Premier for speedy Environmental Test on coal imports
- Futuristic Smart Mirror is Now in Ralph Lauren's Dressing Room
- US, China to roll out 'Space Hotline' to avoid conflicts