ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Intel And Microsoft Still Continue Ties As They Renew 'Wintel' Partnership
- Taylor Swift Collaborates With Zayn Malik For "Fifty Shades Of Grey"
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Luxury Car Deals
- Public Sector Workers Get Higher Wage, More Benefits Than Private Counterparts
- RF Target price
- Deregulation Moves Predicted On Donald Trump’s Administration
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal