ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- U.S. light oil exports double in May, mostly to Europe
- Element to buy majority of GE Capital's fleet ops for C$8.6 bln
- Airbnb closes in on $1.5 billion fundraising
- Google starts road tests of new self-driving car prototypes
- Novartis buys pain drug firm Spinifex for $200 million upfront
- China says euro zone has ability to resolve debt crisis