Snow storm had hit northern U.S that causes flights cancelled and other properties under thick snow.
As winter storm is heading toward East Coast this Friday, flight disruption is expected. Airlines are offering refund and waiver to customers whose flight schedule is affected by the snow storm.
A snow storm in South Dakota killed thousands of cattle and caused tens of millions in losses.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia