Google has leased a former printworks site in the Mission district in San Francisco as part of its strategy to get tech engineers who don't want to commute to Silicon Valley to its team, the Financial Times reported.
Tel Aviv, Israel-based security startup SlickLogin confirmed that it is being added by Santa Clara County, US-based Internet giant Google for an undisclosed amount in an acqui-hire deal.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia