Synack, provider of a security-based crowdsourcing platform, gets US $1.5 million after the close of its seed stage funding.
Bottlenose raised US $3.6 million in seed capital, which it intends to use for product development as well as hiring of more employees and marketing.
L'ArcoBaleno gets a seven-figure amount of seed capital funding but failed to reveal just how much money it was able to raise.
Jifiti secured US $2.5 million seed funding in a round participated in by Simon Property Group, among others.
Riskive closes seed capital funding amounting to US $2.2 million from private investors including Genacast Ventures and Core Capital.
Contatta raised US $3.25 million seed fund from investors Kickstart Seed Fund II and Grayhawk Venture Fund II.
Saïd Business School Seed Fund invests in ACE and Onfido, both of which were established by Oxford alumni.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia