Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Insurer Delta Lloyd sells Belgian bank to China's Anbang
- ABB, Hitachi to set up joint venture in Japan
- Olam agrees to buy ADM's cocoa business to create global firm
- World set to end year in brittle economic state
- Galapagos loses partner on inflammatory bowel drug
- Oil slumps near $59 for first time since 2009 on oversupply
- Legoland operator Merlin puts blocks in place for growth
- Diverse allies rally for Microsoft in overseas data fight