Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- U.S. FCC warns against blocking personal Wi-Fi access
- Qatar Airways takes $1.7 billion stake in British Airways-owner IAG
- Huawei says consumer business group targets $16 billion revenue
- Sunac China to buy 49.3 percent stake in troubled developer Kaisa: Caixin
- GM to suspend production at its Russian plant for two months
- Greece says Dijsselbloem visit will kick off debt talks
- AWS move, disclosure suggest Amazon yielding more to Wall Street
- Politics, mobile overshadow Alibaba's fairy-tale run