Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- August showed Increase in Personal Spending and Income
- Russia warns Ukraine, EU over free-trade pact
- U.S. GDP third Estimation after terrible Winter at 4.6 Percent
- BMW launches automated driving project in China with Baidu
- Norwegian Instagram rival to launch child safe tablet with Microsoft
- China regulator approves Apple's iPhone 6 for sale in China
- Chinese e-cigarette maker Kimree files for U.S. IPO
- EnLink buys Henry Hub and other Louisiana gas pipelines from Chevron