Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Russia to adopt tough position if Ukraine defaults: PM Medvedev
- Takata doubling U.S. recall for defective air bags to 34 million vehicles
- Planemaker Dassault to double Rafale output in two-to-three years if India buys
- Berlusconi says still looking for an investor in AC Milan
- Bank of England confirms EU exit research after email misfire
- Japan unveils $110 billion plan to fund Asia infrastructure, eye on AIIB
- Alibaba's latest gambit in fighting fakes: foster local brands
- China and Peru agree to study transcontinental rail link