Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Costco ties up with Citigroup, Visa for U.S. co-branded cards
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets
- Barnes & Noble to keep Nook business, spin off college books unit
- IEX hires ex-NYSE regulator as it readies to be a stock exchange
- Reality hits North Dakota's pricey apartment market; rents drop
- AbbVie boosts cancer drug pipeline with $21 billion Pharmacyclics deal
- HBO in talks with Apple to launch video streaming service: report
- Premature to talk about third Greek bailout: EU's Juncker