Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Will $500-billion buying support restore normalcy in Chinese market?
- Not a quick fix: A raise in fast-food hourly wages to $15 leads to 4% increase of product prices- study
- Apple and Nike to pay back customers $15 cash or $25 gift card as settlement in Nike+ FuelBand class action suit
- Victoria's Secret is losing $9B for casting out plus-size lingerie
- CFPB fines Citibank for illegal credit card practices
- Europe invests $384M in search for alien life on Jupiter's moons
- 3D sensor maker Occipital gets $13 Million in Series B funding
- Major oil companies layoff more employees due to U.S. crude oil price drop