Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Bill Gross sees further 10% drop in US stocks
- Wal-Mart cuts 450 jobs at headquarters
- Volkswagen calls for an extraordinary board meeting over emission tests issue; will appoint Poetsch as the new head
- Microsoft and Google end law dispute, to work together
- HP split approved by the board, will reduce 30,000 jobs
- Boeing 777 propels Emirates Airlines' growth
- Samsung may tap $55B cash reserves for share buyback
- Falling shares will close Dunkin’ Donuts 100 U.S. stores