Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Megaupload's Dotcom says extradition fight leaves him bust
- Australia working on new drift modeling for MH370 wreckage
- Falling oil prices influencing global monetary policies
- Behind Google's Europe woes, American accents
- How China's shadowy agency is working to absorb Taiwan
- U.S. FAA proposes requiring fix for Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Behind Black Friday's giant, cheap TV deals
- NSA chief warns Chinese cyber attacks could shut U.S. infrastructure