Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- France tells cigarette companies to use plain packs
- Wells Fargo profit falls as employee costs rise
- Airbus needs more time to decide on A380 changes: paper
- Japan's ANA Holdings to buy stake in Skymark Airlines
- Russia gas deal would not solve Greece's problems: Schaeuble
- Bernanke to advise hedge fund Citadel: NYT
- New Zealand says Canada must get serious on Pacific trade pact
- Japan's Sharp, banks near $1.7 billion bailout deal: source