Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work
- LVMH's TAG Heuer has plans for smartwatch: paper
- China advances gold exchange launch, Singapore delays contract
- Vernalis PLC Announces FDA Accepts Tuzistra(TM) XR NDA for Full Review
- Germany's ZF to take over TRW Automotive for $13.5 billion
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day
- London designers target fashion-hungry shoppers with 'tech firsts'
- Retirement insecurity: Two studies underline housing and income challenges