Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017
- Do Depreciating Currencies Increase Debt Burdens?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Work-Related Accidents
- Is gaming a safe bet for investors?