Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- New iPhones expected at Sept. 9 Apple event
- Glencore, Jinchuan frontrunners to buy BHP's Nickel West
- SoftBank's first Sony smartphone deal takes aim at U.S. market
- Abercrombie to shed logo-centric clothes in North America
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Angry Birds maker Rovio names new CEO
- India's Reliance plans $13 million projects including new refinery
- Fiat signals Chrysler merger on track