Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- Swatch prefers go-it-alone route for smartwatch plans
- New Apple iPhone to have 'mobile wallet' function: Bloomberg
- Heineken to sell Mexican can, bottle maker to Crown
- China's official PMI slips to 51.1 in August
- Polls show wide support in France for changes in 35-hour week
- The billion-dollar fall of the house of Espirito Santo
- Factory activity in Europe, Asia cools; demand lull a concern