Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Michigan becomes fifth U.S. state to thwart direct Tesla car sales
- Japan's power failure: Bid to forge national grid stumbles
- Yahoo ekes out third quarter revenue gain despite display ad weakness
- Investors seek more time to prepare for Hong Kong-Shanghai stock tie-up
- DH Capital Advises Clear Measures on Sale to Data Intensity
- QE2 Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing of Qualifying Transaction
- Yahoo set to outline cost-cutting efforts
- Standard Life, ICBC to broaden cooperation in China, UK, Hong Kong