Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Beijing Electric Acquires EEW For €1.44 Billion, The Largest Ever Chinese Direct Investment In Germany
- Stryker acquires Sage for $2.76 billion
- Cisco to acquire Jasper for $1.4 billion
- Ningbo Joyson to acquire Key Safety Systems
- Paul Singer contributes $2.5 million to super Pac
- Obama Administration seeks $1.1B additional funding to battle heroin and abuse of prescription opioid
- Salesfloor E-Commerce Platform Raised a $3 Million in Seed Funding
- Abbott to acquire Alere for $5.8 billion