Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Argentine default looms as time runs out for debt deal
- IRA contributions: the perils of procrastination
- Facebook goes express to mega-cap status - now valued more than AT&T, Coke
- EU reaches preliminary deal on Russia economic sanctions
- U.S. durable goods orders rebound, core capital goods rise
- Amazon's heavy investing eats into bottom line, shares drop