Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy
- Canada's Kik raises $38 million, buys video messaging app Relay
- Apple $450 million e-book settlement gets final court approval
- Little-known Taiwanese chip designer spawns low-priced smartphone boom
- Boeing welcomes Japan decision to buy V-22s
- Monetary policy divergence to drive forex markets in 2015
- PBOC cuts benchmark interest rates
- Swiss agency has more queries over Etihad plan to buy Darwin stake