Silent Herdsman, the startup that has developed wearable technology to determine if cattle is in heat, has bagged £3 million in new funds from an investor syndicate, TechCrunch reported.
Dundee, UK-based software startup Allthings landed £400,000 in funding from the Scottish Investment Bank and other local investors to support its growth strategy and the improvement of its task-listing and collaboration tool.
Dukosi, the Scottish technology firm that developed the Electric Vehicle Optimization Integrated Circuit, secured £320,000 to help finance the commercial roll out of its smart chip geared towards electric vehicles, the Herald Scotland reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Intel And Microsoft Still Continue Ties As They Renew 'Wintel' Partnership
- Taylor Swift Collaborates With Zayn Malik For "Fifty Shades Of Grey"
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Luxury Car Deals
- Public Sector Workers Get Higher Wage, More Benefits Than Private Counterparts
- RF Target price
- Deregulation Moves Predicted On Donald Trump’s Administration
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal