Perry L. Pe, the president of the Management Association of the Philippines, said that businesses would thrive better if the government shifts to federalism. He said that the call of President Rodrigo Duterte to transition into a federalist form of government would promote regional competition and support the growth of investments.
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte pledged to open the teleceommunications and energy sectors of the country to foreign investors. He also expressed his firm intention to combat corruption and pretectionism that hinders economic growth.
Japan is making Philippines feel how reliable they are as it enters deal of maritime defense with Duterte's country.
As part of the establishment of Philippine economy and its ally powers. Rodrigo Duterte pledges to protect the BPO industry and sector in the country.
Philippines, through its President Rodrigo Duterte announced its separation from the US military defense support.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Why the Lack of Innovation in the Insurance Industry?
- OUKITEL K6 Begins First Global Presale on Banggood with 6GB RAM and 6300mAh battery
- OUKITEL K10 to carry Helio P23 Soc with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM
- OUKITEL K6 Begins Global First Sale with Helio P23 Soc,6300mAh battery, Face ID and NFC sensor
- How government rulings are helping small businesses
- Online casinos are booming – but are they yesterday’s news?
- The Importance of Social Media In Online Gaming
- The iPhone X is Out: Be Prepared to drool over these awesome features