South Africa's nuclear regulatory framework is robust, but improvements are needed in the country's regulation of the use of radiation sources, an International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) review mission has found.
Reviving economic stability, Egypt is to passed a drafted law on investment.
New HTC Desire 10 some specs, release date and why it is considered the best lifestyle device.
China is really trying to make their country grow in all aspects even on their entertainment field.
An internal inquiry is to be conducted by Lloyds Banking Group as to its foreign currency trading operations after being advised by the Financial Conduct Authority to review its processes and report irregularities.
JPMorgan Chase hiring practices now being reviewed by US, British and Hong Kong regulatory authorities.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is set to assess the 'gogreen' policy and its implementation in the Indian telecommunications industry.
Kuwaiti Finance Minister Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz al-Sabah said the government is reviewing its subsidies system to its residents and subsidies.
Named 'The Cartel', US regulators are reviewing how these individuals comprising the group may have influenced or attempted to manipulate the market.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Deutsche Bank AG was under review for excessive entertainment expenses made for pension fund executives.
Moody's the ratings agency said that the Islamic banking sector of Oman would grow between six and eight percent in the next five years.
Zynga CEO Don Mattrick planned to start his first 90 days assessing and reviewing the entire business.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia