California, US-based semiconductor startup Aquantia Corp closed $16 million in a Series G funding round led by Xilinx Inc as it prepares for its initial public offering (IPO) in the US.
Brazil-based antivirus startup PSafe raised USD20 million in a Series C investment round led by Qihoo 360, to be used for building the firm's technology and awareness marketing.
San Francisco-based mobile gaming powerhouse TinyCo landed USD20 million in a funding round from Pinnacle Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz, to be used for the development of its iOs and Android games.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017
- Do Depreciating Currencies Increase Debt Burdens?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Work-Related Accidents
- Is gaming a safe bet for investors?