The NFL Players Association launched the OneTeam Collective to provide access to capital and licensing rights to startups.
Leigh Steinberg, the legend in sport agent, teamed up with Alpha Strategies for investment in tech startups. Steinberg has raised $50 million for investment fund.
CBS Sports announced a new feature that allows viewers to watch live NFL games on its portable device, which indicates that it is trying to enter the fast-growing internet market.
AEG has dropped its proposal to build a National Football League stadium in downtown Los Angeles, the entertainment company said, after two groups this year put forward competing plans for a stadium in the city's suburbs.
There will be one happy billionaire on Sunday when either Seattle Seahawks owner Paul Allen or New England Patriots counterpart Robert Kraft hoists the Vince Lombardi Trophy as the Super Bowl champion.
DirecTV (DTV.O) extended its exclusive contract to sell the Sunday Ticket package of National Football League games, and sources said the company will pay $1.5 billion a year to keep the popular offering that has helped attract subscribers.
The estate of longtime Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson, who died earlier this year, reached an agreement on Tuesday to sell the NFL franchise to Terry and Kim Pegula, who already own the National Hockey League's Buffalo Sabres.
Michael Vick of the Philadelphia Eagles was ranked as the most-disliked player of the National Football League for 2013.
Manning led the Broncos to victory in the opening game of the National Football League with seven touch down passes.
AllThingsD reported Google Inc is currently having talks with the National Footbal League to acquire the rights to NFL's Sunday Ticket service presently owned by DirecTV.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia