Palo Alto, US-based video discovery startup Boxfish bagged $7 million in a Series B funding round led by Atlantic Bridge to beef up its workforce and expand into new markets.
Minetta Brook concludes seed funding round, raising $2 million from TAGS and Naya Ventures.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017
- Do Depreciating Currencies Increase Debt Burdens?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Work-Related Accidents
- Is gaming a safe bet for investors?